Home Visits and Emergency Calls
It is practice policy to visit only housebound or terminally ill patients. Home visits will NOT be made for children. Requests for home visits should be made BEFORE 10.30AM on 0151 228 3768 and a GP will ring you back before a visit is made. If you require medical attention outside of our working hours please call 111. Please use this service with discretion.
Patients must TICK only the items required on the right hand tear off side of your repeat prescription and put in the box on reception giving TWO FULL WORKING DAYS NOTICE. You can also post in your request enclosing a stamped addressed envelope giving FOUR full working days notice. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT RUN OUT OF YOUR MEDICATION. The practice also uses electronic prescribing so if you have a pharmacy you go to all the time your repeat prescription can be sent direct to them once you have requested it.
Clinics Held (all by appointment only)
- Well Women Clinic and Smear Clinic provided by the Practice Nurse
- Baby Immunisation clinic every Wednesday
- Asthma Clinic provided by the Practice Nurse
- Diabetic Clinic provided by the Practice Nurse
- Antenatal Clinic provided by the midwife every Tuesday
- Minor Surgery (must see a GP before name is added to list)
The practice also offers Chlamydia screening for all patients aged between 15–24 please ask for an appointment to see the practice nurse.