Extended Access Patient Service
Patients in Liverpool are now able to access routine GP appointments during evenings and weekends.
This service is being delivered by Urgent Care 24. The additional GP appointments are bookable through the surgery with the aim of offering patients greater flexibility and choice about when they can access primary care services.
If, as a surgery, we are unable to offer you a suitable appointment, we can offer to arrange a telephone appointment with a GP from the extended access service or a face to face appointment, if required.
Appointments will take place at one of 3 locations:
1) Childwall Fiveways Neighbourhood Health Centre, 215 Childwall Road, Liverpool, L15 6UT
2) Townsend Lane Neighbourhood Health Centre, 98 Townsend Lane, Liverpool, L6 0AY
3) Old Swan Health Centre, Crystal Close, Liverpool, L13 2GA
Face to face appointments will be available:
|Monday to Friday||4:00pm - 9:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Sunday||9:00am - 1:00pm|
The service is designed for:
- Patients who cannot secure an appointment at their own practice.
- Patients who, because of other commitments, prefer evening or weekend appointments.
- Patients who have carers who work between 8:00am and 6:30pm.
- Patients that require same day appointments.
PLEASE NOTE: This service provides MOST services a normal GP practice would deliver, however there are a small number of services that aren't available here.
If you have any questions about this service, please don't hesitate to contact the surgery or follow this link.